The Fall Fair is back! Vendors will have booths with food, activities, crafts, and more! Please join us for a day of family fun!
If you are interested in being a vendor, please contact us for more information!
- 2017 Vendor Application available soon!
3rd Annual Homemade Pie Contest
Do you have a delicious pie recipe? Well submit your pie to our Homemade Pie Contest. Our “expert” panel of judges will determine who will take home the title of Best Homemade Pie 2017 at Sonia’s Run! We invite all to participate!
Here are the details:
- Bring your delicious pie to Sonia’s Run on Saturday, September 16, 2017 (St. George Church, 55 Emmonsdale Rd, West Roxbury) no later than 11:00 am.
- All pies MUST have a full ingredient list submitted with the pie.
- Judging will begin at 11:00 am. The top 3 pies will be chosen.
- After the winners are announced, all pies will be cut into pieces and sold. All proceeds go to Theophany School.
Please submit your name, type of pie, and a full list of ingredients by Friday September 15, 2017. Either complete this form and mail it to Theophany School (754 Greendale Ave, Needham, MA 02492) or email the details to us here.